mercoledì 10 gennaio 2007

Travelling on the global world



Did you notice?
Everyday, everywhere, everybody is talking about the new global world we are living on.
Everything is global: economy, communication, relationships.
Moreover, the Global World is known as The Free World, it is a new world that gives us more and new opportunities, that will make everything more right and easier...

Well, everything is ok: I am not against the progress but... have you never remarked the prices of the international flights?
Maybe I am wrong, maybe I am just a dreamer but I expected the cost of international travels decrease in the global world...
But I hear people talking about saving for many years in order to afford to go from Europe to Australia or Japan...

Greetings: you all are welcome in the Global World!

Nessun commento: